Avon is currently offering Avon representatives the opportunity to earn a FREE All-Inclusive trip to Los Cabos, Mexico through the Grand Fiesta incentive (which is running between Campaigns 1 – 8, 2019). This incentive is open for ALL Avon representatives to earn!
In a nutshell, it takes 5000 points to earn the trip for one, 7000 points to earn the trip for two.
Points can be earned through a variety of sales and leadership achievements, as shown below:
**The image above is a screenshot from the official Grand Fiesta incentive guide. The complete official incentive guide can be found on http://www.youravon.com, under the Sales Incentives menu.
As of today, there are currently 7 campaigns remaining to earn points for this incentive. If you start immediately, earning this incentive trip can be as completing a few simple tasks each campaign for the next seven campaigns:
- Reach personal sales of $300 or more each campaign
- Invite ONE personal recruit to your team each campaign and help them to build a successful 1st or 2nd order of $150+ (which will get them 40% earnings through Avon’s Kickstart program for new reps)
- Continue to mentor each new member of your team, so that they continue to build successful, profitable businesses, campaign after campaign (placing orders of $150+ each campaign)
(If you’re starting with less than 7 campaigns remaining in the incentive, you can still earn enough points. You’re just going to have to work a little harder and a little faster.)
Check out how the points can add up over the course of seven campaigns, just through those three consistent actions!!
If you are eligible for ALMA leads, you can also utilize the Success Mountain strategy with TWO qualified ALMA recruits each campaign, to earn the trip for TWO in just 7 campaigns. Check out how the points add up in the image below!
It can really be that simple!
If you’re already comfortable with reaching sales of $300 each campaign and building your team, then climbing Success Mountain all the way to the trip to Los Cabos should be no problem! Get out there and earn that trip, beauty boss!! I’ll see you there!
If reaching sales of $300 or more seems impossible to you or the thought of asking someone to join your team is terrifying, then read on…
Most hikers wouldn’t attempt to climb a tall mountain without packing a backpack full of supplies and keeping their guidebook handy.
In this post, I’m going to pack your backpack full of ideas and strategies for reaching sales of $300 or more each campaign AND building an Avon team!
Part 1: How to Build a $300 Order
- Build Your Customer List – If you want to achieve sales of $300 or more each campaign, you’re going to need customers. Start by brainstorming a list of everyone you know who could be a potential customer. Then, stretch your list to include friends, family, or co-workers of the people on your initial list. Expand it further by thinking of places in your local community where you can distribute brochures (waiting rooms, laundromats, community centers, gyms, any place that people sit and wait). Click here for more tips on building and expanding your customer list.
- Get Brochures Into Hands – If you’ve made a list of 100 potential customers, what do you think you need to do next?? You guessed it! Get brochures into all of those hands. If you don’t have enough brochures, you can contact Avon to order more brochures for immediate shipment. WORD OF CAUTION – People often tell me that they are not ordering brochures because they didn’t sell enough last campaign or because they don’t have a lot of customers. If you wish to achieve different results, then you need brochures. Don’t get less brochures if your sales are slow – Get MORE! Brochures, combined with follow-up (See Next Tip), are the key to higher sales, more customers, and higher earnings!
- Follow-Up is Helpful Customer Service – Is your life busy? Do you ever have a hard time keeping up with all of the things you need to accomplish in any given week or find yourself scrambling between things on your to-do list? I know that I certainly do! And guess what… Our customers are busy too. When you give someone a brochure and they do not place an order, do not assume that it means they don’t wish to purchase Avon. It just may not have been high on their list of things to keep track of that week. Perhaps they set the brochure down with the intention of browsing it later, then it got buried by a pile of other mail and their kid’s schoolwork. Offer your customers the service of a quick follow-up a few days before you submit your order. Give a call, send an email, or send a text to ask if they have any questions about the products, inquire about how they liked the sample you gave them, or perhaps recommend something you think they’d would especially like. Let them know that you’ll be submitting your order in a couple days and the items will arrive a few days later, if there’s anything they’d like this campaign. Make it friendly, helpful, and personal.
- Break It Down Into Manageable Pieces – Sales of $300 or more each campaign is accomplished one customer at a time. Don’t get overwhelmed by that $300 amount. Break it down into smaller parts. $300 in sales could come from 6 customers ordering $50 each or it could come from 12 customers ordering $25 each. Another way to look at $300 in sales is as approximately $21.50 in sales each day for two weeks. Make it your mission to sell $21.50 each day. Wondering how you can sell $21.50 each day? See the next tip!
- Feature a Limited Time Offer – New Reps, in their first 7 campaigns, have a special Daily Care Bundle that they can offer customers. Bundles are easy to sell, because they’re a great deal and don’t require the customer much time to think/browse through the whole brochure to compose an order. If you’re a new rep within your first 7 campaigns, promote that bundle. Make it a mission to sell one each day. If you’re not a new rep with access to the Daily Care Bundle, create your own special bundle offer! Pick a group of items that are on sale that campaign, with a value of approximately $20 or so. Add a little extra discount to your bundle and give it a fun name! Perhaps you might offer a Perfect Pedicure bundle, including a Foot Works cream, nail polish of their choice, and the purple Pedicure Tool or maybe you can put together a Sparkle Like You Mean It bundle, including a couple pieces of Avon jewelry and a sparkly polish. Make a new special bundle each campaign. If you can, make a flyer for your special bundle. Maybe even throw in an extra perk, like anyone who orders the bundle can also take 10% off anything else they’d like to order that campaign. Each day during the campaign, make it your mission to sell your bundle to at least one person. Keep offering it to people (in person, online, through email/text) each day until you find a taker.
- A-Box Your Way to $300 – A-Boxes are a tremendous sales tool and order booster. These fun boxes (featured on the back of each brochure), each in their own exclusive packaging, contain collections of full-sized and mini products, often with a total value of about $50. Customers can get an A-Box for only $10 with any $40 order. That’s a $50 order!! Find 6 customers to take advantage of the A-Box offer and you’ve got a $300 order!! The A-Boxes are a great tool for encouraging repeat customers, since they will hopefully fall in love with the items they samples from their A-Box and come back to you to purchase more in the future. Promote A-Boxes with live unboxing videos on Facebook. Get yourself an A-Box to show customers how fun they are!
- Offer a Special Incentive – When you’re trying to build your customer base, a special incentive, such as a free gift with first order or a small discount with their first order, can be a great way to encourage orders. Once they try the wonderful products, they’ll be hooked!
- Harness the Power of Avon’s Guarantee – If you encounter potential customers who are hesitant to try something new, remind them about Avon’s product guarantee. All products are 100% guaranteed for any reason at all, within 90 days of purchase! So, if they try a lotion that doesn’t work for them or a lipstick with a shade they don’t prefer or shoes that don’t fit well, they can exchange their items or return for a full refund! It’s risk-free!
- Host an Avon Party – Invite friends and family over to enjoy a few snacks, while sampling Avon products and shopping the brochures. The holiday season is prime time for a holiday shopping party. Put together ready-to-give Avon gifts to sell at your party, complete with a bow and a gift tag. Click here for more info on hosting an Avon party.
- Host a BOOK Party – Give customers an extra brochure or a few extra brochures to show to their friends. Tell them that if they bring you back $50 in orders, in addition to their own order, you’ll give them 10% off their personal order. If they bring $100 in additional orders, you’ll take 15% off their personal order, etc. You can vary the discounts and order sizes however you’d like!
- Vendor Events – Find a vendor event in your area. This is a great time for vendor events. They can be a great opportunity to sell some products, pass out samples, and connect with new potential customers (or recruits)! Always offer a free raffle basket at your event. It’s a great way to draw people over to your table and to collect contact info which you can use for follow-up later.
- Host a Fundraiser – Fundraisers are a great way to build your sales, while helping an organization in need. And all fundraiser orders count towards your sales goal for the campaign! Avon makes fundraising simple, with easy to use fundraising flyers. You can even run your fundraiser over the course of multiple campaigns, to extend the positive impact on your sales. You can get more info on fundraisers under the Earning Opportunities tab on youravon.com or click here for more info.
- Host an Online Party – Hosting an online party is a great way to build your sales from the comfort of your couch!! Set up a group on Facebook, invite everyone you know. Ask them to invite people they know, then start partying! Use your time in the party to showcase Avon’s great products. Customers can order online and have their orders delivered directly to them. All of your online orders will count towards your sales goals!!
- Utilize Social Media – Use Avon Social to promote your Avon business regularly through social media, but be sure to make it personal! You’ve got to give people a reason to want to find out more. Share your personal experiences with Avon products. Recommend the things you love. Share testimonials from other customers.
- Be a Walking Advertisement for Avon – Use Avon products from head to toe. Wear Avon jewelry. Carry an Avon bag. Use Avon skincare and hair care. Use Avon body lotions and shower gels. Wear Avon cosmetics. Using Avon products will help you gain firsthand knowledge of the products AND they will act as “compliment catchers”, which open the door to sharing Avon with new potential customers! If you use Avon products, then successfully selling Avon becomes less about “SELLING” and more about simply “SHARING” items you use and love!
Part 2: How to Find New Team Members
Building a beautiful team of Avon beauty bosses, can be a rewarding, exciting, and profitable way to grow your Avon business!
When you share the Avon opportunity with others, then mentor them to be successful, both YOU and your team members win!! You will earn rewards and bonuses, while helping someone else to put money in their pockets!
Inviting others to join Avon, then helping them to be successful with their businesses is also an essential part of earning enough Grand Fiesta points
If you’ve never invited someone to join Avon, you might not know where to start. In this post, I’m going to walk you through a series of simple strategies for finding new Avon team members. It’s easier than you think, especially if you love your own Avon business and believe in the opportunity it offers.
First, let me quickly review the perks available to you when you invite others to join Avon:
- $20 Cash Bonus for each person you add to your team, when they successfully place a 1st or 2nd order of $150 or more (The bonus is $50 if you are still within the Kickstart period – your 1st 7 campaigns with Avon.)
- 3% Sponsoring Bonus each campaign, on your team members’ sales, as long as you both remain Avon representatives – Continue being rewarded by your team members’ long-term success!
- 300 Points towards the Grand Fiesta incentive, to earn an all-inclusive trip to Los Cabos, for each personal recruit who places a 1st or 2nd order of $150 or more (Valid from C-1 ’19 through C-8 ’19)
- 1000 Points towards the Grand Fiesta incentive, to earn an all-inclusive trip to cruise to Los Cabos, when you advance in leadership title, Ambassador or above (Valid from C-1 ’19 through C-8 ’19)
- Cash Bonuses each campaign (3%-10% of your team’s sales), at ambassador level or above, as you mentor your team members in building successful businesses. Teach them how to earn more money and YOU will earn more money too!
- Promotion Bonuses (ranging from $500 – $20,000) as you grow your team and advance in leadership title
- Mentoring Bonuses (ranging from $250 – $10,000) as you mentor members of your team in growing their teams and advancing in their titles
- Annual Recognition Vacation for the Executive levels of leadership (This year’s trip will be to Maui!!)
Can you see how profitable and exciting it can be to grow an Avon team?? The best part is that you can earn all these bonuses and rewards by helping other people to be successful with Avon!! We all win together!
Ready to get started?
NOTE: When you find someone who is ready to sign up, have them go to http://www.startavon.com and make sure that they enter your reference code when they sign up. **Your reference code is the same as whatever comes past the / in your web store address. Click HERE for more info on signing someone up to your team.
STEP 1: PREPARE YOUR WARM LIST
Start by revisiting your “warm list” of potential customers and team members. Spend a few minutes writing down everyone you can think of who may be interested in buying or selling Avon. Expand your list further, using some of the tips HERE.
Once you’ve written your list, go through it and make a $ sign next to anyone who you think:
- Might possibly benefit from some extra money for short or long term goals (for bills, college tuition, a wedding, a home, a vacation, retirement, holiday shopping, etc.)
- Might want to sign enjoy a personal discount on their holiday shopping, even if they aren’t interested in building a sales business.
- Might have health and wellness goals and would enjoy the big discount and full earnings opportunity on ESPIRA.
- Are always up for an adventure and might be willing to give it a try and see where it goes!
CAUTION: Don’t make the mistake of deciding FOR someone else, whether or not they’d be interested in becoming an Avon representative, because you think they’re too busy, wouldn’t be interested, or don’t need the extra money. People come to Avon for a variety of reasons. Beauty bosses come in all varieties of shape, size, experience, interests, financial status, education, and busyness!
STEP 2 – START REACHING OUT
Once you’ve made your list, start going through it and reaching out by phone, text, email, or in person.
Contact everyone with a $ next to their name with a personalized message about why you thought they might be interested in the Avon opportunity. Explain how Avon meets their needs.
Tell them about how:
- They can earn 40% on their sales (or save 40% on their personal purchases)
- They are the boss of their business – Avon is FLEXIBLE – no minimum orders, no long-term contract, no requirement to order every campaign
- There’s no need to stock an expensive inventory ever
- They can sell with brochures and/or online
- They can get a really great starter kit for as low as $25 (or upgrade to the $50 or $100 kit)
- They can qualify for a 40-50% rebate on their starter kit costs if they have a 1st order of $150 or more (This is a limited-time incentive.)
Sample Text To Potential Recruits
Hi there,________! I’m very excited! I’ve decided to start an Avon team and I thought of you! I know that you’ve been trying to save up for ________, and I think Avon could be a great way for you to do that. Did you know that you can earn over $1000 in your first 90 days?? Let me know if you’d like me to send you more info!
Here are some more ways that you can find new AVON team members:
- Make a General Announcement – Write a post on Facebook. Tell people how much you’ve enjoyed selling Avon and that you’re starting a team. Share some of the perks of being an Avon representative (listed above). Ask who’s ready to put some more money in their pockets and have fun doing it!
- Ask Your Best Customer(s) – They already love Avon, don’t they?? Why wouldn’t they want to save up to 40% on their own orders every campaign, while also enjoying earnings on any other orders they collect each campaign!!
- Ask Around – Post in online groups that you’re a part of. Tell them you’re looking for people who are interested in being their own boss, and to message you for more info.
- Use Referrals – Expand your list of potential recruits by asking everyone you know, if THEY know someone who might be interested in earning some extra money, with a ton of flexibility. Offer a thank you gift to anyone who refers you to someone who signs up with you!!
- Advertise Locally – Hang flyers on public bulletin boards, post an ad in a local/community newspaper or classified publication. Post an ad in your church bulletin.
- Vendor Events – Get out there and show people what NEW AVON is all about! Connect with new potential customers and team members at vendor events.
- Home Parties/Opportunity Meetings – Gather some friends and family together. Ask them to bring along some friends. Show them what Avon is all about and how easy it is for them to start their own Avon business.
- Provide Your Testimonial – Make a video or go LIVE on Facebook to tell people why YOU love your Avon business. Tell your story. Why did you get started? What have you accomplished so far? What goals to you have for the future? How has Avon made a positive impact on your life. Let others be inspired by YOU!
- Buy OR Sell – Be sure that all of your promotional materials let people know that you can help people to buy OR sell Avon. Put it on your brochures, car signs, yard signs, flyers, etc.
- Be Publicly Successful – Be successful with your own business and do it as publicly as possible. Let others see the success you are having with your own business and how much fun you’re having in the process. Give them the opportunity to imagine themselves enjoying the same success.
BE PREPARED – More people will say NO, than will say YES. It may not be the right opportunity for them, or it just might not be the right them for them to seize it. That’s perfectly normal. It does not mean that you’re doing something wrong or that no one is interested. Do not get discouraged. The road to YES is paved with NOs. Keep moving forward NO to NO to NO, until you get to a YES! You have a genuine opportunity to offer people. Believe in it and share it proudly!