Avon has put another incredible trip on the table for representatives to earn in 2021!
We’re going to… The BIG ISLAND of HAWAII!!!
All Avon (USA) representatives are eligible to earn this trip! The best part is that it can be earned simply by growing your Avon sales!!
Check out my previous post HERE where I explain what’s included in the trip and what you need to do to earn it. Full, official details are available on avonnow.com.
I’ve earned a number of incredible trips from Avon in the past 7.5 years. In this post, I’m going to walk through my top tips for earning the Destination Avon 2021 trip to the Big Island of Hawaii.
HAWAII TIP #1 – START NOW (like right NOW… GO!!)
Earning this trip is all about achieving your sales goal (which is personalized depending on when you signed up and your 2020 sales achievement level) between Campaign 2 – Campaign 26, 2021. At the time I am writing this (1/27/21) the current campaign is Campaign 4. That means that this incentive is already underway. The sooner you get started towards your goals, the less you’ll need to sell each campaign. The slower or later you get started, the more sales you’ll need each campaign to reach your goal by Campaign 26. Jump in now and jump in completely!
HAWAII TIP #2 – Don’t Let Self-Doubt Hold You Back (You CAN do this!!)
Don’t immediately dismiss the trip because you don’t currently sell at the level needed to hit those sales goals. You are more capable than you know! I know you are! Use this trip as your motivation to GROW!! Will it be easy? Probably not! Will it take some effort, determination, and perseverance? Almost certainly! Will you need to step outside of your comfort zone to try new strategies to build a stronger business? Probably! Can you do it? YES, YOU CAN!! Do me this favor… Even if you don’t believe you’re capable of earning the trip to Hawaii, let’s give it a try anyway! You’ll almost certainly build a stronger, more profitable business in the process and you just may discover that you’re capable of more than you thought!
HAWAII TIP #3 – DO THE MATH
My previous post (HERE) breaks down the total sales goals you need to reach between C2-C26, 2021 to earn the trip to Hawaii, but how much you need to sell each campaign will vary depending on when you get started and how much you’ve already sold within the incentive period.
So, crunch the numbers! Take your total goal, subtract what you’ve already sold as of Campaign 2, 2021, then divide that number by the number of campaigns remaining in the incentive. It’s probably going to be a big, scary number. You might even find yourself ready to dismiss the idea of earning the trip. If so, see TIP #2, then take that big number and divide it by the 14 days in each campaign. That’s the more manageable number to wrap your mind around! Make it your goal to sell that much every single day this year! If you can do that, you’ll keep yourself on track towards the trip! Periodically crunch the numbers again to track your progress and adjust your plans as necessary!
HAWAII TIP #4 – BE DELIBERATE & ACT WITH INTENTION
Let’s be real here… It is unlikely that you will earn the trip to Hawaii on accident or by “seeing what happens”. The most likely way to earn the trip is by knowing your sales goals (see TIP #3) and being deliberate about hitting that goal every single campaign. If you miss your target one or two campaigns, push harder the campaigns after that. Don’t let a bad day or a bad campaign discourage you. Pick yourself up and get back on track. Keep pushing forward every day! Hit those daily goals, celebrate your success, and then repeat it every single day until you’re lying on the beach in Hawaii, under a rainbow (because there seem to ALWAYS be rainbows in Hawaii), with a tropical drink in your hand!!
HAWAII TIP # 5 – TRACK YOUR PROGRESS (And Adjust Your Plans Accordingly)
This is a year-long incentive. It will take most reps most of the year to reach their sales goals. To ensure that you’re staying on track, it’s important to track your progress towards your goals every single campaign throughout the year. Make it part of your routine at the end of every single campaign. Mark it on your calendar or set a reminder on your phone. If you fall a little behind for a campaign, it’s easy to make it up the next campaign, but if you fall way off track, it’ll become more difficult to catch up. Avon will provide us with trackers on avonnow.com soon, so you can view your progress towards your goal and adjust your plans as necessary!
HAWAII TIP #6 – BE WILLING TO TRY NEW THINGS
If you want different results, you need different actions! If you’re currently selling $50 each campaign and you need to sell $650 each campaign to earn the trip, you’re gonna have to change what you’re doing! Continuing with your current methods of business promotion that are resulting in your current sales amounts will NOT suddenly produce bigger sales! If you want higher sales, it’s time to implement a few new strategies! Take an honest look at what you’re currently doing to promote your business and ask yourself two main questions:
- What am I currently doing to promote my business that works?
- What opportunities am I missing to grow my business?
Answer both of those questions and make a list. Then, do more of the things you know have worked for you and start implementing all of those missed sales opportunities!
Here are a few more questions to ask yourself as you consider which opportunities you may be missing to grow your sales and earn your trip to Hawaii:
- Do I distribute printed brochures every campaign?
- Do I try to gradually increase the number of brochures I pass out each campaign or do I limit myself to the same small handful of people?
- Have I actively built my email list to contact people about Avon?
- Do I email everyone on my Avon email list every campaign to share my digital catalog, online store link, special promotions, and new product launches?
- Do I follow-up with all of the people I gave a printed brochure to or send my digital brochure link to?
- Do I have a Facebook business page set up for Avon (and do I use it regularly to promote our new products)?
- Do I also use my personal Facebook page to occasionally promote my Avon business?
- Do my friends and family all know I sell Avon? How do they know?
- Have I shown my friends and family all that Avon has to offer in 2021?
- Have I set up a Free Google Business page, so that people seeking a rep near me can find me?
- Do I personally use the products and share my favorite things through pictures and testimonials?
- Do I “wear and share” the products when I’m out and about?
- Do I keep brochures on hand to share in conversation, leave for my waitresses, or offer to office receptionists?
- Have I hosted an online party to showcase the products I have to offer and expand my customer reach (by asking friends to invite their friends to the online party)?
- Have I offered to host an online Avon fundraiser when someone expressed a need to raise money for their group or organization?
- Do I make myself visible as an Avon representative through things like Avon logo t-shirts, Avon car decals/magnets, yard signs, etc.?
- Is the link to my online store visible on my Facebook profile (in the About section)?
- Do I keep samples of my favorite products on hand to share with customers?
- Do I offer special promotions to attract new customers?
- Do I participate in the training opportunities which Avon offers to gain product knowledge and business-building skills?
To get different results, DO different things!