Avon offers a recognition program, designed to celebrate and reward top sellers.
The first level of sales achievement, new for 2019 is the PREMIER level, which can be achieved by reaching $5,000 in total sales during the 2019 sales year!
The next level, PRESIDENT’S CLUB, can be achieved by reaching $10,000 in total sales during the 2019 sales year!
Higher levels can be achieved with higher sales, including HONOR SOCIETY (at $20,000 total sales), ROSE CIRCLE (at $35,000 total sales), DAVID H. McCONNELL (at $65,000 total sales), PRESIDENT’S COUNCIL (at $110,000 total sales), and INNER CIRCLE (at $220,000 total sales).
While there are a variety of increasingly appealing rewards associated with achieving each level of sales recognition, the most valuable perk of achieving these sales recognition levels is the ability to lock in higher earnings on all beauty, jewelry, and wellness items for ALL OF THE FOLLOWING SALES YEAR!!
PREMIER achievers lock in 30% earnings on beauty, jewelry and wellness items for the entire following sales year.
PRESIDENT’S CLUB achievers lock in 40% earnings on beauty, jewelry and wellness items for the entire following sales year (plus 25% earnings on home/fashion items)!
ROSE CIRCLE achievers (and above) lock in 45% earnings on beauty, jewelry and wellness items for the entire following sales year (plus 25% earnings on home/fashion items)!
For 2019, Avon has extended the deadline for reaching sales achievement levels past the close of Campaign 26 (the official end of the 2019 sales year. All reps now have until 12/31 to achieve sales recognition levels, to lock in higher earnings for all of the following sales year!
Even if you’re thousands of dollars in sales away from your sales achievement goal, you can make BIG things happen during the next few campaigns, if you play your cards right!
The first thing to do is to check your current sales amount by going to Earnings and Rewards tab on avonnow.com and selecting the “Premier and PRP Tracker”. Once you know how much more you need to sell to achieve the nearest sales achievement level, check out the ideas below to give your sales a great big boost during the next couple months!
Here are some ideas for giving yourself major sales boosts during the final campaigns of the year:
- Hold a Fundraiser – Find an organization that is in need of funds. Hold an Avon fundraiser (online or flyer) for them! You can host your own fundraiser for a cause you care about or find a school, group, club, or team that is looking to raise money. Fundraisers can potentially be a big boost to your sales in a short period of time. Check out the Earning Opportunities page on youravon.com for lots more info and resources for holding an Avon fundraiser. **The annual stuffed-animal fundraiser is always a successful option at this time of year. This year’s animal is Finley the Fox, and he’s absolutely adorable!
- Be Charitable – Offer your customers the opportunity to purchase bundles of products for local organizations in need. For example, you might offer “Slippers for Seniors” where customers can purchase a pair of slippers which you will donate to a local nursing home. You could also offer bundles of daily care items which you will donate to local homeless shelters or women’s shelters, or children’s items which can be donated to local schools as holiday items for needy children. Make flyers to promote your charitable offers. Promote your charitable offers on social media too, so that even non-local friends and family have the option of donating a bundle.
- Offer a Limited-Time Unbeatable Deal – “Get $100 worth of beauty products or jewelry for $60!!” Tell customers that if they order $100 or more of beauty products or jewelry, you will take $40 off their bill. How does this work?? In order for this plan to work, you need at least FIVE customers to take advantage of this deal. With five customers ordering $100 worth of items, you’ll have a $500 order, which will qualify you for the 40% earnings level. That means that Avon will only charge YOU $60 for the $100 worth of items, which enable you to take the $40 off your customer’s bill. Essentially, you are charging customers your cost (40% off) for the items. You would not make any earnings on the items, since you would be passing the full discount onto the customer BUT it could help you to pull in bigger than usual sales, which would help you make a leap towards President’s Club. IMPORTANT NOTES – Customers should pay sales tax on all items, pre-discount. Take the $40 off the final bill. You can not include fashion, home, or other fixed-earnings item in this offer, since you only get 20% earnings on those items, therefore you can not offer 40% off to customers.
- Vendor Events – This is a great time of year to have a table at a local vendor event or craft fair. Sell gift-ready Avon product bundles. Be sure to also pass out tons of brochures and collect contact information from everyone you meet by offering a free raffle basket! Vendor events are not just about making a one-time product sale. They’re a great way to connect with tons of new potential life-long customers in a short period of time!
- Holiday Shopping Party – Hold a holiday shopping party! Invite all of your friends and family. Encourage them to bring a friend. Make it fun and social. Serve up a few snack and festive beverages. Make a nice display of great gift options, demos, and samples. Offer ready-to-give Avon product bundles, tied with a bow. Help your customers browse the brochures for gift options for everyone on their holiday shopping lists.
- More Brochures = More Sales – This tip holds true for any campaign of the year. The more brochures you pass out, the higher your sales will grow. The key to making the most of those brochures is the FOLLOW-UP. Pass out as many brochures as you can, then follow-up a few days later to offer to answer questions and collect orders.
- Promote the A-Box – Each campaign, there is a new A-Box available for customers to purchase for $10 with any $40 brochure purchase. Promoting these boxes will help you to build your average customer order to $50 or more. PLUS, as customers try the items included in each box, they’ll discover new products they love, which they’ll come back to purchase from you campaign after campaign!
- Hold an Online Holiday Shopping Party – Set up a group on facebook, invite your friends, family, and customers. Encourage them to invite their friends and family to the group. Keep the party open for a few days. Get your online guests engaged by asking questions and playing games which encourage them to visit your web store (like an Avon product scavenger hunt). Post tons and tons of pictures (along with your web store address) to inspire your guests to do some holiday shopping. Offer raffles and special deals! Provide public recognition when people place orders.