Campaign 1 marks the beginning of a brand new sales year!! It’s a fresh start to achieve your goals with your Avon business!
What do you hope to achieve this year?
Would you like to…
- Find new customers?
- Increase your sales?
- Earn more money?
- Build your own team?
- Become a President’s Club member?
President’s Club is the first level of Avon sales recognition. You become a President’s Club member when you reach total sales of $10,000 over the course of the entire sales year, from Campaign 1 through Campaign 26.
Here’s a summary of the perks of being a President’s Club member:
You may have higher sales in some campaigns and lower sales in others, but it takes average sales of $385 each campaign to reach President’s Club by the end of the year. It may sound like a lot, but if you take a few consistent steps each campaign, you can do it!!
You can do it all in 2017!! And it all starts with Campaign 1, so let’s get the year started off right!
Here are some tips for getting off to a successful start in the new sales year:
- Brochures, Brochures, Brochures – Get brochures into existing and new customer hands each and every campaign. Consistency is crucial! Even if a customer has not ordered from you in a few campaigns, continue to give her a brochure. It’s how we show that we’re open for business. PRO TIP – Figure out how many brochures you need each campaign by counting up all of your existing customers (even the ones who don’t order frequently), then order an extra pack of 10 brochures on top of that. Challenge yourself to find 10 new people to give those brochures to each campaign!
- Promote Your Web Store – It’s FREE and easy to advertise your web store on Facebook or other social media. Direct Delivery orders through your web store are easy earnings in your pocket. Avon handles the payments, processing, and delivery. YOU get the earnings. And all those orders count towards your sales for the campaign and for the year!! Use the Social Media Center in the Web Office to promote your web store or download the Social Media Center app to your smartphone!
- Expect Highs and Lows – Like any business, there are high and low sales seasons. The holiday season is typically a high sales season. The post-holiday season is usually a bit slower. Many customers may pull back on their spending just after the holidays. This is normal. It does not mean that they will not order from you in the future. Continue to treat them as valued customers. PRO TIP – Focus on finding new customers during slower sales periods. The more customers you have, the more consistent your sales will be!
- Focus on Daily Care Items – During the slower post-holiday sales season, focus on promoting daily care items, that everyone uses, like shampoo, body wash, lotions, etc. People are going to buy those items from somewhere. Give them a reason to buy those items from you!! PRO TIP – Use post-it tabs to mark the pages of daily care items. Stick a label on the front of your brochure to offer a special sale on those items.
- Offer a Skin Care Challenge – Avon offers an amazing collection of skin care items, which people will fall in love with once they try! Encourage customers to try Avon skin care, by offerings a Skin Care Challenge. Challenge customers to try Avon skin care for 30 days. If they’re not completely satisfied, they can return the item to you for a full refund (all of Avon’s products are always guaranteed for any reason at all, within 90 days of purchase). If they ARE satisfied, offer them a nice discount (perhaps 20%) on their next purchase of that item! Skin care customers will continue to come back to you to replenish their items!
- The Season of Love – Though sales may slow just after the holidays, Valentine’s Day offers an amazing opportunity to grow your sales! Avon offers an extensive collection of beautiful perfumes, jewelry, and other perfect Valentine’s gifts. PRO TIP – Create wrapped, and ready to give Avon bundles, to sell to people looking for the perfect gift for their loved one. The NEW Little Red Dress fragrance, shower gel, and body lotion, wrapped in a cellophane bag with a few heart chocolates would be PERFECT!!